Tuesday 1 June 2010

Weekend Break

I took a bit of a break over the weekend, Bank Holiday and family matters took priority, although I did keep "my eyes on the prize" and got some more codes for the Coke World Cup Competition as well as seeking out the Asda magazine which always contains some lovely compos.

I took my 6 year old daughter to Wembley on Saturday to watch her first football match. It was the play off final and unfortunately we (Swindon) were beaten by Millwall - deservedly so in truth, we got stage fright and didn't really perform. It was a lovely day though, we managed to get first class train tickets for an extra £3 which was a bit of a bargain!

Anyway, on to today's competitions - I've just entered 2 codes into the Cokezone site as well as entered 10 comps from yesterdays coffeebreakwinner - there were some lovely competitions c. £35,000 worth of cash prizes and 4 good holidays, including St Lucia and Tennessee.

I also entered a competition in the Daily Express to win a motorhome - I was in 2 minds about entering this as it cost £2 to enter by text - but did anyway as I really really would like to win a motorhome. There are quite a few competitions which cost a bit to enterand I generally steer clear of them unless the prize is really exceptional.

Anyway, looking forward - I have a high degree of optimism this week, looking back over my entries there were an amazing number with closing dates of 31st May so I'm waiting for those Long White Envelopes to land on the doormat!

Also, I get my Simply Prizes magazine this week as well as all the internet comps. Anyway, off swimming with the children now.


Prizes entered 197

Prizes won 0

Approx value 0


good luck!


compingking

No comments:

Post a Comment