Monday 7 June 2010

Phew - major competition marathon completed

I've just completed a marathon session, c. 90 minutes.

About 165 entries (c. 150 from this weeks Mycomps and 15 from today's Coffeebreak Winner). As usual there are some lovely prizes e.g. cars, holidays and wheelbarrows full of cash - deuced difficult to win though.

No prizes in June yet or indeed since I started this blog - fingers crossed that I get something from the huge number that finished on 31st May.

I introduced my childminder Jane to the joys of comping about 2 months ago - she has yet to win anything, it will happen - just need to persevere!

I need to get a wiggle on this week, I'll get my Simply Prizes magazine with, usually, about 150 competitions to enter. I'm off to Scotland to do a charity walk for Wateraid (the Munro Challenge) - so I expect I'll have withdrawl symptoms from Thursday to Sunday.


Prizes entered 434

Prizes won 0
Approx value 0

good luck!

compingking

No comments:

Post a Comment