Wednesday 23 June 2010

Another comping session

I've just looked back to my last post, gadzooks - it's been a week since I've done an update.

Quite a lot has happened since my last post, I was pretty whacked after the mountaineering extravaganza last week but still managed to play an evening cricket match, do some long days at work (including a 14 hour day!).

At the weekend my wife was away on a girlie weekend so I spent the whole weekend as taxi driver for the children - as well as managing to be persuaded to have a fathers day lunch in Pizza Hut - not my favourite I admit but the endless ice cream fountain is a real winner for my 10 and 6 year old daughters.

So it came as a bit of a surprise when I added up the number of competitions I've managed to enter - a huge 312 in just over a week. This includes all of the puzzle magazines (Take a Break, That's Life and Chat) - must admit I've been entering them for years and haven't won anything from them - but I'll persevere as there are some great prizes every week, lots of cars and holidays for example.

Oh, thought I might mention that my big parcel contained a Rubiks Cube and a Rubiks Cube Keyring - a prize from Girltalk magazine. Hey, not much but my first prize since I started this blog.

good luck!

Compingking

Prizes entered 771
Prizes won 1
Approx value £15

No comments:

Post a Comment