Tuesday 29 June 2010

Big Cash Prizes

I've just logged on quickly to do my daily coffeebreak comps and have entered £52,500 worth of cash prizes, as follows:

Loose Women £15k
This Morning £25k plus £3k Matalan couchers
The Chase £7.5k
Real Deal £2k

There is a so called "big 3" in the comping world, namely Cars, Cash, Holidays. I've ticked one of them off having won a couple of big holidays - the plushest having a potential value of £9,400.

I've won lots of vouchers and small cash prizes over the years but nothing significant yet. Friends often ask me if it would be possible to give up work and become a full time comper - to be honest given the lack of cash winnings and randomness I don't think it would be possible to be a comper without any other source of income.

However, having said that it is an interesting and rewarding hobby.........not a job!

good luck!

compingking

Prizes entered 976
Prizes won 1
Approx value £15

No comments:

Post a Comment