Friday 28 May 2010

The end of a busy day

Well, I've entered all the competitions I plan to enter today - c.150 from Mycomps, 12 from Coffeebreakwinner, 3 more cokezone entries for world cup tickets, c. 20 from random emails received.

I'm going through a bit of a lean spell at the moment - in May I have only won 2 prizes - a package containing 12 different Jo-Lo perfumes and cosmetics products (value c.£200) which will come in handy to give away as presents and a nursing scarf (value £29.99) - not so great.

I reckon that I average about £600 per month worth of prize winnings, which is very much skewed by the biggies.

Anyway, I'm going to keep a tally of entries:prizes starting from today, so:

Prizes entered 185
Prizes won 0
Approx value 0


good luck!

compingking

No comments:

Post a Comment