Monday 5 July 2010

No prizes yet

I've been doing this blog for just over a month now and amazingly have entered just over 1200 competitions - pretty typical number of entries. I haven't done anything special this month - maybe entering fewer than normal being busy at work and gallavanting up Scottish mountains for charity.

What is a little unusual is the lack of prizes............1200 entries vs 2 Rubiks Cubes, if this was the norm I would pack up, stop, quit, desist, cease or never enter another competition again - fortunately this isn't the case........................I hope.

I popped round to Morrisons earlier - they do have a constant supply of new comps to enter including some great holidays, most of which are "no purchase necessary" - managed to pick up a couple of entry forms.

Roll on the thud of Long White Envelopes landing on the mat!!

good luck

Compingking


Prizes entered 1240
Prizes won 1
Approx value £15

No comments:

Post a Comment