Friday 9 July 2010

Competition win

Hurray, hurray, hurray, hurray

I've just received a Long White Envelope (LWE) - my second prize in the 6 weeks since I started this blog. The "hurrays" are tempered somewhat by the prize...............

I've won a runner up prize in a competition run by Wagg Foods - there is a clue in the name.

I'm a runner up in a competition and have won a box of dog treats - not having a dog or any intention of getting one, this is a little perplexing as I don't normally enter competitions that others might appreciate more.

Having looked at their website www.waggfoods.co.uk I've established that the first prize was for a 10 mega pixel camera - which makes a little more sense.

Anyway, there are about 10 different treats to choose from - I think I'll choose "Chunky Bars" (yummy) which I'll give to a dog owning friend.


good luck

Compingking

Prizes entered 1240
Prizes won 2
Approx value £25
Period 6 weeks

3 comments:

  1. hi I have now won 3 books and a trendy dimmer switch worth £25
    awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just posted 28 postcards fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i am winning now , had a box set of DVDs, virgin voucher for £99 (weekend away) and a trip to the west end to see thriller awesome

    ReplyDelete