Wednesday 7 July 2010

351 brand new competitions

Gadzooks - the July edition of Simply Prizes has just thudded on to my doormat - its got 351 brand new competitions inside which include 34 summer holidays, 7 cars and a £100,000 jackpot prize.

To be honest I'm getting behind a bit again and haven't finished all the entries from the June edition. I'll focus on all the biggies and postcard entries first and not worry so much about the smaller ones - maybe catching up with them if I can find some time somewhere. I'll do the postcard entries as there tends to be fewer entries for them and hence more chance of wnning.

Today is also publication day of Mycomps and there are normally about 150 new internet based competitions each week............sooh I've probably got a list of about 600 comps to be entered.

Interestingly the Editor of Simply Prizes says in her editorial that she is also having a bit of a lean time at the moment - so I'm in auspicious company.

Today is one of those difficult days where comping unfortunately falls down the pecking order (maybe I'll manage between 10 and midnight). This evening I've got the Governor's Meeting to chair at my local primary school - a really great thing to do. This clashed with my midweek cricket which has been cancelled as well as the Germany vs Spain World Cup Semi which I will tape and watch later when I'm comping.............phew

good luck


compingking

No comments:

Post a Comment