Wednesday 26 May 2010

Coffee Break Winner

I subscribe to a comping service "National Compers Alliance" (NCA) that gives me access to most of the current big comps available at any one time.

Coffee Break Winner is part of this service. Every day at 11 a.m. the site is updated with shortly closing comps, normally about 5 to 10 a day Mondays to Fridays.

I've just done todays entries including a fine chance to go to New York with Cosmo (fingers crossed) and other compos for concert tickets and sports tickets. I didn't enter them - they were too far away or I couldn't make the dates.

Life is too short to enter everything and I think it's a little unfair to deprive others of an opportunity when I know I can't use them myself. Athough I would enter if I could give the prizes away as prezzies.

good luck!

compingking

No comments:

Post a Comment