Thursday 27 May 2010

Obsession?

Sometimes I think I maybe obsessed about entering competitions - perhaps it's a bit of an addiction.

If I miss out, perhaps because I'm away, on entering competitions from any of the services I subscribe to, I get really irritable - not giving up smoking irritable but irritated irritable.

Anyway, this morning I've entered a couple more cokezone codes to win a world cup trip as well as about 20 other competitions that have landed in my mail box - I get an enormous amount of email as a result of previous entries.

Also, I've entered the Argos "win a truck full of prizes" competition worth £5,000. You can enter every week.

I've pasted the link here: http://www.worldtruck.co.uk/Content/index.htm?_%24ja=tsid%3A11674%7Cprd%3A1621863#/win

good luck!

compingking

No comments:

Post a Comment